44. N. Motee and Q. Sun. Localized Stability Certificates for Spatially Distributed Systems with Sparse Graph Topologies. The 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'2016), Las Vegas, NV, December 2016.
43. R. Arastoo, M. Bahavarnia, M.V. Kothare, and N. Motee. Closed-Loop Feedback Sparsification Under Parametric Uncertainties. The 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'2016), Las Vegas, NV, December 2016.
41. Y. Ghaedsharaf and N. Motee. Complexities and Performance Limitations in Growing Time-Delayed Linear Consensus Networks. The 6th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems (NecSys’16), Tokyo, Japan, September 2016. Note: Winner of the Best Student Paper: Runner-Up Award.
40. C. Somarakis, M. Siami and N. Motee. Interplays Between Systemic Risk and Interconnection Topology in Linear Dynamical Networks. The 6th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Estimation and Control in Networked Systems (NecSys’16), Tokyo, Japan, September 2016.
39. C. Somarakis, E.Paraskevas, J.S. Baras, and N. Motee. Synchronization and Collision Avoidance in Nonlinear Flocking Networks of Autonomous Agents. The 24th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED 2016), Athens, Greece, June 2016.
37. Y. Ghaedsharaf, M. Siami, C. Somarakis and N. Motee. Interplay Between Performance and Communication Delay in Noisy Linear Dynamical Networks. The 15th European Control Conference (ECC 2016), Aalborg, Denmark, June 2016.
36. C. Somarakis, J.S. Baras, and N. Motee. Consensus and Synchronized Periodicity in Nonlinear Delayed Networks. The 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS 2016), Minneapolis, MN, July 2016.
35. M. Siami and N. Motee. Tractable Approximation Algorithms for the NP-Hard Problem of Establishing New Interconnections in Linear Consensus Networks. American Control Conference, Boston, MA, July 2016.